Sie sind hier
Come and move around the Park
Located a few minutes from the sparkling cities of Reims, Épernay, Châlons-en-Champagne and Dormans, the Montagne de Reims is an ideal place to combine a getaway between nature and culture and the discovery of our region and its effervescent cities.
- From Paris: take A4 Motorway, exit 21 or 23
- From Strasbourg: take A4 Motorway, exit 23
- From Lille: join A26 Motorway and continue on A4, exit 23
- From Brussels: take N5 then A34 Motorway from Charlevilles-Mézières, exit 23
The train stations of Reims, Épernay, Châlons-en-Champagne or Dormans will take you to the doors of the Park. For information and reservations: www.grandest.ter.sncf.com
Discover 4 escapades by train !
Come and visit the Park on bike!
- The cycling route of the Marne Valley installed along the Canal de la Marne meanders between Tour-sur-Marne and Dormans
- The Green Belt (coulée verte) of Reims crosses the city along the hauling way of the canal going from the Aisne River to the Marne River.
Then you can easily cycle thanks to the many sign-posted cycle trails present on the whole territory. Watch out for the bicycle routes!